– Weather resistance. The content of compositions, binders, additives create an additional protective layer resistant to UV radiation (no yellowing), frost, heat, carbonization, mold, the formed film protects the surface from moisture penetration. It increases the service life of decorative elements.
– Ready to use. The primer does not need to be diluted.
– Recommended. Use the primer Merolith H10 in the workplace after drying the elements and on the construction site before painting.
– Working temperature with a mixture from 15ºС to 30ºС.
– Coating density 1,0 g / ml.
– Storage temperature from 5ºC to 30ºC. Shelf life 7 months.
– It is made according to DSTU B В.2.7-233:2010
№05.03.02-04 5765 of 31.01.12