New product - Merolith D10q!
There is a special offer for buying production rights of TM Merolith for Russia and the CIS countries.
We have adjusted the cost and production rights to meet the facade decoration manufactures’ demands of the CIS countries and neighboring states. The main goal of our offer is to give companies the opportunity to manufacture acrylic compositions “TM Merolith” for foam cellular plastic reinforcement by themselves.
Two types of production rights have been developed. Each of them includes a special offer.
Azerbaijan, Armenia, Kazakhstan, Kirghizia, Moldavia, Russia, Tadzhikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Georgia, Romania (except Belarus) are invited for cooperation.
Production rights with exclusive license were sold in 2012
Composition for foam cellular reinforcement - Merolith D10f has been refined due to the use of high quality polymeric components from Germany
Merolith D10f. Watch the video where specialists are teaching how to work with the composition in a right way.
We are happy to inform you that on 29 July a new product Merolith D10f covering for foam cellular plastic which has a number of new interesting features will be on sale.
Be one of the five manufactures of elastic knifing filler Merolith&trade! Five production rights Merolith have been released since 15 October 2012;.
The company which buys the rights can become official manufacturer and can represent TM Merolith in its region.
Broaching instructions on automatic machine
The quantity of knifing filler per 1 square meter with a layer thickness of 2-3 mm averages 4-5 kg
- Foam cellular plastic must be used without recyclable material to have right calculating shape for profile and to have steady surface.
- The distance for coating between mould and shape must be 3 mm.
- Broaching machine, gloves, containers and other objects for broaching must be ideally clean. In case dirt falls into the coated reservoir it will damage the surface of the element at the outlet.
Working with Merolith
- Mix the composition thoroughly with a mixer for 15 minutes (stir without allowing air into the composition). Stir to a state where the composition will become elastic.
- Fill the tank with the mixture. The level of coating in the tank should be 15-25 cm above the shape (it creates the desired pressure and affects the quality of the surface of the outgoing decor element for the facade). Therefore, a well-mixed solution must be continuously supplied to the tank.
- The broaching machine is best suited with a mixer installed in the tank, which does not allow the solution to set.
- The speed of the slab movement must be adjusted depending on the type of shape. On the one hand it should be fast enough for the mixture to be produced without starting to fasten, on the other hand not too fast for the coating to settle on the shape.
- At the end of the work it is necessary to leave the workplace well cleaned, otherwise the dried remains of the solution will interfere with the work in the future.
- Remains of unused solution in the tank can be put back into the container with a new coating and must be hermetically closed, on the condition that, there are no particles of foam cellular plastic or other dirt in it.
The temperature in the room should be in the range of 10 -30 degrees Celsius. Complete drying takes 1-3 days, depending on the humidity and temperature.
Buckets with the mixture should be stored at a temperature of 5 – 30 degrees Celsius in a place protected from direct sunlight. Expiry date is 7 months.
You are recommended to use protective gloves when working with Merolith product. Avoid eye and skin contact, rinse with water if skin and eye come into contact with the product.