- High adhesion to foam cellular plastic and extruded polystyrene foam - 1.05 mPa.
- Not hydroscopic. Film formed after drying does not pass moisture.
- High elasticity. Merolith compositions do not contain cement, therefore in manufacture it is not necessary to use a gauze. It does not give cracks with linear expansion (with temperature fluctuations), shrinkage of the building. Temperature limits allowing bending of parts from +15ºС.
- Hardness. Decorative elements reinforced with Merolith coating have sufficient strength to be used in places where people actively access. The elements can not perform supporting functions.
- Adjusted formula for Merolith coating. When broaching the coating does not drain from the elements, while its density allows you to work at a speed of 7-8 mp / min.
- Clean surface after the first coat. Provided the instructions in the manual are followed strictly, it is enough for one broaching to achieve a coating without craters, ruptures, air bubbles or a slight roughness inherent in the facade elements.
- Weather resistance. The content of Merolith compositions, binders, additives, filler make the coating resistant to ultraviolet rays, moisture, low and high temperatures, carbonization, mold…
- Manufacturer's guarantee for 5 years subject to compliance with the "manual for use" and the use of Merolith mounting materials.
- Working temperature with the composition from +15ºC to +30ºС.
- Drying temperature of parts from +15ºC to +30ºС.
- The coating density is 1.6 g / ml.
- Storage temperature from +5ºC to +30ºC. Shelf life 7 months.
- Resistance to cycles "freezing / thawing" - 320 cycles.
- Resistance to temperatures after drying from -40ºС to +60ºС
- Flammability group - G1
- It is made according to DSTU B В.2.7-233:2010
№05.03.02-04 5765 of 31.01.12